A helpful way to release stress, and support your body
neo ldn offers massage therapy in london bridge, to help you with stress release, injury recovery or prevention, wellness and more!
With an extensive training, our specialist will tailor your massage according to your need and expectation, with a wide range of techniques.
massage in London
helping your body to unwind and heal
What are the benefits of massage therapy?
neo ldn is now offering massage therapy services in our clinic in London Bridge.
What are the known benefits of massage therapy?
• Enhances body awareness and mindfulness.
• Alleviates muscle tension caused by stress.
• Enhances muscle recovery by reducing inflammation
• Increases flexibility and range of motion.
• Alleviates muscle soreness and tension.
• Improves blood circulation and nutrient delivery to muscles.
• Decreases the risk of muscle injuries
• Boosts immune system function
• Reduces anxiety and stress hormones like cortisol
• Improves mood and decreases symptoms of depression.
• Lowers heart rate and blood pressure.
• Increases parasympathetic nervous system activity, promoting relaxation.
• Enhances circulation and reduces swelling, especially during pregnancy
a varies range of different massage techniques to match your exact needs.
Here are the various different massage techniques offered at neo ldn , in London Bridge branch:
1- Deep Tissue Massage: Our deep tissue massage service is designed to target and alleviate tension hidden deep within muscles and connective tissues. Using focused pressure and slow strokes, this therapeutic massage technique is perfect for those seeking relief from chronic pain and muscle knots, promoting relaxation and enhanced mobility.
2- Remedial Massage: Experience the healing benefits of our remedial massage service, tailored to address specific muscular issues and imbalance, restore function and alleviate discomfort, helping you achieve better postural alignment and overall well-being.
3- Sports Massage: Enhance your athletic performance and recover faster with our sports massage. Geared towards athletes of all levels, this massage focuses on preventing and treating sports-related injuries, reducing muscle soreness, and improving flexibility. Let our experts keep your body in peak condition.
4- Swedish Massage: Indulge in the ultimate relaxation. Using gentle to moderate pressure, this classic technique improves circulation, eases muscle tension, and fosters a sense of tranquility. Escape the stresses of daily life and emerge rejuvenated.
5- Pregnancy Massage: Tailored for expectant mothers, our pregnancy massage provides comfort and relief during this special time. Our therapists use gentle, specialized techniques to alleviate back pain, reduce swelling, and promote relaxation, ensuring a soothing experience for both mom and baby.
London Bridge • Marylebone • Your Home
London's Hub for busy bodies
We understand that family life can be a challenging time, that’s why we invite you to book an appointment today and experience the benefits of osteopathy for yourself and your expected baby.