about neo ldn
your paediatric osteopath in central london
based in London Bridge and Marylebone, neo ldn specialises in helping expecting and new mothers care for themselves and their little ones. We understand the joys and challenges that come with being a parent, and we want to support you every step of the way.
Emma Nicolau m.ost
Emma is a French speaking osteopath specialised in paediatrics, committed to provide all patients with solutions to their pains.
She considers every patient according to your history and offers you the best personalised approach in order to promote your long-term health.
She has a broad range of approaches to offer you which include: structural, visceral, cranial osteopathy techniques, as well as acupuncture, taping and mindfulness. You will feel heard, understood and listened too.
Our osteopathy clinics are in London Bridge, SE1, and Marylebone, W1, but we also offer home visits across London.
All locations are very easy to access via public transports (minutes walks from tube stations).
Being invested and passionate about health and alternative medicine in addition to complete her Master in Osteopathy with the UCO in 2014, Emma carried out additional training.
- Paediatrics and Women’s Health at the Osteopathic Centre for Children (OCC)
- Visceral Manipulation at the Barral’s Institute
- Cranial Osteopathy with the Rollin Becker Institute, and OCC
- Classical Total Body Adjustment with the Institute of Classical Osteopathy
- Dry Needling and Acupuncture
- Meditation and Mindfulness for Chronic Pain, with Hilary Abbey
- Perinatal Haptonomy, with Ecole d’haptonomie ran by Marie-Noelle Maston in Nice.
London Bridge • Marylebone • Your Home
London's Hub for busy bodies
We understand that family life can be a challenging time, that’s why we invite you to book an appointment today and experience the benefits of osteopathy for yourself and your children.